Frequently Asked Questions: 

What services are offered at the Family Tree?

Please visit the links below for more information:

Healthy Start

Community Education


Project Hope


Where are you located?

Our physical address is 2435 W. Congress St. Lafayette, LA but you can check out our Contact us page for additional information including phone numbers and a map to find us.

Does The Family Tree provide utilities, rental or housing assistance?

No. The Family Tree is unable to provide this type of assistance but does provide referrals to agencies that can help. Please call (337) 232-HELP for immediate assistance.



I need to take Children Cope with Divorce, is this class still offered?

Children Cope with Divorce has been renamed TransParenting. The course content is the same, but the name and procedures have changed.

I am court ordered to attend a class before my next court date, but there arenít any available. What do I do?

Call The Family Tree at (337) 981-2180 and register for the next available class. Take your registration slip to your court date to show that you are registered for a plan to complete the next class.

I lost my certificate from a class I attended.   How do I get a copy?

There is a $10 certificate reproduction fee for those seeking copies of their certificates. Call The Family Tree at (337) 981-2180 to request a copy of your certificate.


© 2006-2017  The Family Tree  All Rights Reserved

site by